Article and Features Submission Guidelines
If you would like to share your stories with the StubbyDog community, submit candidates for Rescue Dog of the Week, or request a spot for your rescue or shelter in our Spotlight feature, please see the guidelines below.
Article Reprint Guidelines
If you would like to reprint one of the articles you see on our site, we ask that you please follow these guidelines.
- The article must be reprinted in its entirety as it was originally published on StubbyDog.
- The article headline (title), dek (intro phrase) and author byline should appear at the top of the article, just as they do on our site.
- After the author byline, please add the phrase “Reprinted from StubbyDog.org” with the “StubbyDog.org” as a live hyperlink back to our site. Example: By Jane Doe (Reprinted from StubbyDog.org)
- If you reprint the photos with the article, make sure to maintain any photo credits.
If you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected].
We review and post comments according to the policy below. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of StubbyDog.org. Please note that not all articles will be open for comments.
We expect comments to be courteous and respectful of others, and reserve the right not to publish comments that can be considered:
- Combative or hateful, and that attack an individual author or contributor rather than discussing the topic.
- Trolling or spam.
- Obscene, indecent, or profane.
- Threatening or defamatory.
- The promotion or endorsement of services or products. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)